Anne Hathaway in beautiful white dress attending ‘An Actor’s Companion’ book release held at The Barrow Group in NYC on June 23, 2015
Latest photos of Anne Hathaway being harassed by paparazzi have raised more questions about what is really a celebrity invasion of privacy.
Snapshots were taken from the Anne when she out in New York on June 22 when he was harassed and accidentally broke several warring paparazzi.
Clearly, trying to be alone, Hathaway used his magazine to hide her face in an attempt to evade the photographer’s eye. Once they stop taking pictures, Anne then tries to hail a cab, photographer still continue taking snapshots of her. Over time, a car arrives, and it is these photos clearly distraught star running from another paparazzo resulting in a bitter taste.
Hathaway has previously spoken about her experiences before the paparazzi after leaving the car open to the premiere of his pictures were published.
she said: “It kind of made me sad on two accounts. One was that I was very sad that we live in an age when someone takes a picture of another person in a vulnerable moment and rather than delete it, and do the decent thing, sells it.”
After previous report that ‘Princess Diaries 3′ is working on production, now, Entertainment Weekly has confirmed that Disney won’t be creating a sequel with Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews or a reboot.
Sorry, Princess Diaries fans. Despite reports to the contrary, a source close to Disney told EW that Princess Diaries 3 is not currently in development.
On Tuesday, the website Tracking Board reported that Princess Diaries 3 was happening, with original producer Debra Chase back in that capacity again for the project. The site noted it was unclear if star Anne Hathaway would return, and speculated that Princess Diaries 3 could actually be a reboot. EW’s source denied that notion; there is no sequel or reboot currently in the works.